Tulsi Moringa Infusion

4.95 

Tulsi Moringa is a very healthy herbal infusion that has been consumed in India since ancient times. Moringa leaves are collected in the nearest farm that practices organic crops.
  • 100% natural
  • Pesticide free
  • Vegan
  • No Gluten
  • Wheat free
  • Dairy free
Clear

Tulsi Moringa is a very healthy herbal infusion that has been consumed in India since ancient times. Moringa leaves are collected in the nearest farm that practices organic crops. These leaves are transformed into the factory of its arrival. This helps us to offer you a very fresh infusion.

Originated from India, Tulsi is considered to be the most sacred of all herbs. It is known as the “queen of herbs” because of its particular healing ability. It contains vitamin C, iron, zinc, calcium, chlorophyll and many other phytonutrients beneficial to our digestive system. Charged with antioxidants, tulsi protects our cells against oxidative damage. It contains anti-aging properties. It also strengthens our immune system and stimulates our metabolism.

Tulsi leaves* (70%), Moringa Oleifera leaves* (30%).

* Organic cultivated.

Pour boiling water over tea bag in your cup and infuse it for 5-7 minutes. If you prefer, sweeten it with sugar or honey.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Add a review
SKU: N/A Categories: , , ,

Tulsi Moringa Infusion

Select Options
Clear